What is included in your coffee service?
Our services include, but are not limited to:
- Latte, cappacinno, flat white, short & long black
- Full cream/low fat milk by Procal and Bonsoy soy milk
- T2 English breakfast
- Hot chocolate
What are the requirements to set up your mobile espresso bar?
To allow us to operate at 100% efficiency, we require:
- 2 x 2 metre flat area
- Lift or ramp access for any events above ground level
- 2 x standard power outlets (If no power is available, we can provide a generator for an additional $165)
- Access to the venue 45 mins before & after service
Our mobile espresso bar is fitted with 2 x 25 litre water tanks, therefore we do not need access to mains water supply.
How does the booking process work?
Contact us via our website with your event details and we will then tailor a quote that is specific for your event. We only require a $300 fully refundable deposit to secure the date, final balance to be paid 7 days prior to the event.
I would like coffee / espresso martini service at my event, can you sell direct to the public?
We can operate our mobile espresso bar on a pay as you go basis with cash & EFTPOS facilities available. A $300 booking fee will be required to secure the booking.
What permits & insurances do you have?
Registration with Streatrader to operate anywhere in Victoria
$10 million public liability insurance
Temporary liquor licence issued by VCGLR (if required)
Responsible service of alcohol (RSA)